CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-09T23:00:35+00:002011 Audi A6 CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-09T23:00:35+00:00
- Change engine oil and oil filter. Perform basic safety inspection. Lubricate and check chassis. Check air filter and cabin filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Road test vehicle. Check for additional needed services and clear service reminder as needed.
- Inspected vehicle and found the oil cooler/ water pipe is leaking, likely caused by an engine oil leak at the brake vacuum pump. >>Recommend replace leaking water distribution pipe and leaking brake vacuum pump.
- Remove front bumper and set vehicle to service position to access. remove, and replace diagnosed leaking coolant pipe, seals, and brake vacuum pump. Re assemble vehicle, clean affected areas, replenish engine coolant, and bleed system. Test for leaks and proper operation.
Tom B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/8/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-03T22:02:51+00:002004 Audi A4 CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-03T22:02:51+00:00
- Scanned vehicle for related codes and found: 1.1. 17831 Bank 1, secondary air system-Flow too Low – Lower limit not reached-Active/static 1.2. 17819 Bank 2, secondary air system-Flow too Low – Lower limit not reached-Active/static 1.3. 18010 Power supply terminal 30-Voltage too low – Lower limit not reached-assive/Sporadic 1.4. 16684 Random/Multiple Cylinder-Misfire Detected – Upper limit exceeded-assive/Sporadic 1.5. 16685 Cyl.1-Misfire Detected – Upper limit exceeded-Passive/Sporadic 1.6. 17658 Fuel level-too low – Implausible signal-Active/static 1.7. 17536 Bank1, mixture adaptation (mult)-System too lean – Upper limit exceeded-Passive/Sporadic 1.8. 17538 Bank2, mixture adaptation (mult)-System too lean – Upper limit exceeded-Passive/Sporadic 1.9. 16690 Cyl.6-Misfire Detected – Upper limit exceeded-Passive/Sporadic 1.10. 16689 Cyl.5-Misfire Detected – Upper limit exceeded-Passive/Sporadic 1.11. 16688 Cyl.4-Misfire Detected – Upper limit exceeded-Passive/Sporadic 1.12. 16686 Cyl.2-Misfire Detected – Upper limit exceeded-Passive/Sporadic 1.13. 16687 Cyl.3-Misfire Detected – Implausible signal-Passive/Sporadic Cleared codes for diagnosis and test drove vehicle. Secondary air pump codes returned. Ran activation test and found the SAI pump did not run. Accessed fuse and relay for inspection and testing and found the ebox plenum cover was missing screws and both wiper arms are missing nuts. Accessed realted fuse-OK at this time. Found relay inoperative. Jumped power to pump and found the pump does not operate. Accessed pump and applied power-pump does not operate. >>Recommend replace secondary air pump and associated relay. Customer declined repair at this time. Re assembled vehicle.
Rodrigo M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/2/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-12T22:02:19+00:002006 Audi A4 CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-12T22:02:19+00:00
- Remove and replace all upper left and right control arms with new. Re assemble vehicle and test for proper operation.
- Remove engine covers and accessories necessary to access, remove, and replace diagnosed faulty right engine mount. Re assemble vehicle and verify proper operation.
- Remove engine covers to access, remove, and replace diagnosed faulty crankcase vent valve on the valve cover. Re assemble vehicle, clear related codes, and test for proper operation.
- Scanned vehicle for related codes and found: 8583 (P2187) BANK 1 FUEL METERING SYSTEM, System too lean at idling speed Inspected for cause and found the vent valve on the valve cover is making noise/leaking >>Recommend replace engine crankcase vent valve and retest.
Richard C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/11/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2018-11-17T23:00:29+00:002012 Audi Q5 CRM Mitchell1 2018-11-17T23:00:29+00:00
- Replace front brake pads, sensors, and brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Vehicle does not have a dipstick. We attempted to check engine oil with internal readout and it would not present.
Karen P. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-29T22:00:17+00:002007 Audi A4 CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-29T22:00:17+00:00
- Inspected vehicle and verified customer concern. We inspected for cause and found the left tail lamp bulb holder has been contaminated by water intrusion, and caused the bulb holder to short. This led to wiring harness failure. Recommend replace left tail lamp housing, bulb holder, and harness connector.
- Check: -Test Drive (clutch, transmission, brakes, steering, suspension, noises) -Check basic fluids (engine oil, coolant, washer) -Check for leakage (oil, transmission, differential) -Check battery voltage and alternator output -Inspect cooling system and hose condition -Inspect drive belts -Inspect brake wear -Inspect tire wear -Inspect shocks or struts -Inspect steering assembly and power steering unit -Check clutch adjustment -Inspect door and window operation -Test electrical (fuses, horn, wipers, and washers, radio, heater-A/C, etc.) -Check head lights, turn signals, brake lights, etc.
- Remove and replace left tail lamp assembly, including bulb holder. Repair tail lamp wiring harness as needed.Re assemble and verify proper operation
- Remove front right axle shaft assembly. Remove damaged inner CV boot, clean joint, and inspect for damage. Assemble joint with new boot and grease. Re install axle into vehicle, and test for proper operation.
Blake P. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/29/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-07T22:00:20+00:002006 Audi A3 CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-07T22:00:20+00:00
- the vehicle has a lot of road noise but we did not hear a bearing going bad. we inspected in the air and did not see any bearing runout or roughness we replaced the serp belt
Josh P. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/6/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-04-25T22:00:25+00:002008 Audi A6 CRM Mitchell1 2018-04-25T22:00:25+00:00
- We scanned the vehicle for related codes and found: 1.1. 00768 Random/Multiple Cylinder,Misfire Detected Passive/Sporadic 1.2. 00771 Cyl.3,Misfire Detected Passive/Sporadic 1.3. 08567 System too lean off idle, Bank 1 Passive/Sporadic 1.4. 04874 Hide cylinder Passive/Sporadic 1.5. 01169 Secondary Air Injection System (Bank 1),insufficient flow Active/static 1.6. 01170 Secondary Air Injection System (Bank 2) Active/static 1.7. 00258 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circ.,Low Input Passive/Sporadic 1.8. 05715 Read DTC memory of,ABS CM Passive/Sporadic 1.9. 00275 Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1 Bank 1,Circuit High Passive/Sporadic Road tested vehicle and found cylinder 3 misfires under load @ 1800-2200rpms mostly. Removed cylinder 3 spark plug and ignition coil fro inspection and found the spark plug well oily-found a leaking valve cover gasket. Cleaned hole, plug and coil, re assembled vehicle. Checked for vacuum leaks, and retested. Found symptom still present. Recommend remove intake manifold to inspect carbon build up and replace injector as needed.
- Remove engine covers, intake manifold, and necessary components to access, remove, and replace cylinder 3 fuel injector. Include (lightly) clean carbon deposits from intake. Re assemble engine, clean affected areas, and test for leaks and proper operation. We found considerable carbon deposits on the intake valves. Recommend carbon cleaning service.
- Seat belt will need to be replaced. Inertia reel is faulty
Brian L. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/24/2018